Bulletproof, an innovative and expanding cybersecurity specialist, is looking to recruit a Content Marketing Executive to help create engaging and compelling material across multiple platforms including websites, landing pages, case studies, white papers and more. Joining us at an exciting time as we expand activity for our new market-disrupting SaaS-based cybersecurity offering, we are looking for someone who has a natural flair for turning security and software features into benefits, crafting attention-grabbing headlines and tailoring content to the motivations and needs of our market.
With the role actively promoting our cybersecurity services, we’re looking for someone with experience within the cybersecurity space, or as a minimum, a keen interest in technology and the cyber market. With touchpoints internally across Bulletproof, the Content Marketing Executive, supported by our experienced Marketing team, will play a key role in producing exciting and innovative copy. This is an ideal opportunity for someone motivated to build their career in copy and content in a role which will help form a key part of our digital lead gen and marketing strategy. An overview of the main duties has been provided below (please note, this will be a hybrid role, with 2 days per week required in our Stevenage office):
- Create copy and content for our group websites (UK and US) that positions our key propositions with confidence and promotes our products and services;
- Test and refine web page content to constantly improve results and drive a better ROI;
- Understanding our customers personas, write and edit copy for sales enablement material, emails, case studies, and videos that clearly demonstrates customer value and helps set Bulletproof apart from the competition;
- Adapt writing style to influence and engage with target audiences across multiple platforms including social, email and web;
- Adopt SEO best practice across all online content;
- Actively keep abreast of Bulletproof’s products and services to ensure content is always accurate and up-to-date;
- Work with the Marketing team to ensure the correct brand guidelines and style are used to achieve maximum customer engagement;
- Copy-edit existing and new material from stakeholders and other members of the Marketing team.
Skillset and Experience:
- Experience of copy/content writing is essential; experience of copy/content writing in a B2B technology environment is highly advantageous;
- Exceptional writing skills;
- Ability to translate technical content into customised, benefits-led copy;
- Solid understanding of the principles of writing for the web;
- Ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and external partners;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with experience of using creative design software;
- Experience in creating original copy for new products alongside optimising successful landing pages is highly beneficial;
- Understanding of SEO principles and how these align to web copy is preferred;
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks/projects at any given time;
- Pro-active and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude;
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as being a team player.