Bulletproof, an innovative and expanding Cyber Security specialist, is looking to recruit Penetration Testers to join our growing team in India. Focusing predominantly on testing web apps, we are looking for experienced Penetration Testers who are eager to provide a best-in-class service to our clients throughout the world.
We are looking for Penetration Testers who have a strong offensive technical skillset, who can discover and exploit vulnerabilities and misconfigurations in a range of different environments, alongside having the ability to communicate issues clearly and concisely for customers; breaking down complicated technical issues is a crucial skill in order to provide value to clients.
We believe this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of Bulletproof at a hugely exciting time. As a company, we are able deliver many types of testing, from web application and infrastructure testing through to hardware assessments and red team engagements, and, as a Penetration Tester, you will be key in helping to deliver our services whilst providing an excellent Bulletproof experience. An overview of the main duties has been provided below:
- Perform formal and comprehensive application penetration testing assessments;
- Provide well-written, concise, technical and non-technical reports in English;
- Perform vulnerability assessments and provide findings with remediation actions;
- Support with various client pre-engagement interactions, including scoping activities and proposal drafting;
- Manage and deliver penetration testing project activities within strict deadlines;
- Research application and infrastructure components within the wider team to identify new
- vulnerabilities and follow responsible disclosure;
- Assist in scoping calls and discussions with customers to ensure that client needs are met.
Please note, the ability to work UK and US hours of work is essential.
Skillset, Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven industry experience in application penetration testing;
- Strong understanding of OWASP, PTES and other penetration testing methodologies;
- Strong knowledge in testing mobile applications (iOS/Android);
- Knowledge of how modern web apps are designed, developed and deployed across different
- Strong knowledge in preparing and launching social engineering campaigns;
- Ability to program or script in your preferred language;
- Good understanding of network and OS principles;
- Solid knowledge of various technologies, including associated security vulnerabilities and
- Relevant security qualifications (such as OSCP, CREST CRT, TIGER);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written English.