Bulletproof, an innovative and expanding Cyber Security specialist, is looking for a Technical Customer Success Executive to join our growing team. As a Technical Customer Success Executive, you will be responsible for building relationships with our customers post-sale, ensuring they receive a first-class service in relation to both general and technical enquiries.
As the customer’s primary point of contact for the duration of their project, you will take ownership of scheduling and monitoring project delivery, working closely with Bulletproof’s teams to ensure we deliver on time. In relation to the technical element of the role, previous experience within a technical support or 1st Line IT role would be ideal; full training will be provided to help get you up to speed with our systems. Key to the position is excellent communication skills as the role will involve regular interaction with both internal and external stakeholders, and an overview of the main duties has been provided below:
- Maintain the internal tracking systems to ensure all projects are up-to-date, statuses are correct, and the appropriate team are aware of its progression;
- Liaise between internal departments to ensure contract start dates are adhered to;
- Provide initial technical support and resolution to customers where required;
- Keep customers up to date every step of the way via phone, email and Intercom messenger;
- Work proactively to avoid service delivery issues. Where issues arise, work with internal and external stakeholders to get the customer experience back on track;
- Proactively follow-up with customers post-project to ensure they’re satisfied with the service they’ve received;
- Organise and carry out regular service delivery reviews;
- Manage the project calendar, including holiday tracking;
- Identify trends and issues which impact service delivery and develop new ideas to help address these.
We are looking for
- Proven experience in a technical or 1st line support role with a strong emphasis on customer service and support;
- Proven experience of scheduling and managing multiple projects;
- Highly organised and able to prioritise and manage time effectively;
- Proactive and able to work autonomously;
- Able to consistently and reliably follow process;
- Able to problem solve and think on your feet;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail,
- Experience of handling customers in a B2B (Business-to-Business) environment would be beneficial.