Bulletproof, an innovative and expanding Cyber Security specialist, is looking to recruit an experienced Partner Account Manager to help drive partner and channel sales. With a focus on maintaining and growing key accounts, the Partner Account Manager will work closely with our Channel Partner Manager to ensure accounts are pro-actively managed and that cross and up-sell opportunities are maximised. Within the role, the Partner Account Manager will need to build strong relationships with Senior Management stakeholders, including Board Level, from within our Partners, and we are looking for someone who is comfortable and confident in presenting and operating at this level.
Ideally coming from either an IT or Technical background with direct Partner experience, the Partner Account Manager will be required to imbue trust and credibility, and the role will involve attending exhibitions and conferences, representing Bulletproof as a key client contact, and presenting solutions and products.
With a base salary of circa £40,000 and an OTE of £80,000 (albeit uncapped), the role at Bulletproof, we believe, offers a great opportunity for an individual to continue their career in a Partner Management position within an environment that is supportive and rewarding. An overview of the main duties has been provided below:
- Manage existing Bulletproof Partners, and take on new Partners as required;
- Build customer loyalty, help provide an excellent customer experience and ensure high customer retention rates;
- Be adept at winning and securing new business from existing clients, nurturing the relationship to develop and form long term partnerships alongside gathering sales intelligence and handling objections;
- Meet with clients, presenting and proposing value added services along the way, negotiating and influencing in order to bring about success;
- Maintain up to date client opportunities within our CRM system (Pipedrive);
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients and partners, keeping abreast of technical and industry information as well as reporting on industry fluctuations and market conditions;
- Facilitate regular service review meetings;
- Provide relevant and appropriate feedback to sales management, marketing, and executive staff;
- Assist with exhibitions and corporate events;
- Ability to learn and understand new technology in order to demo products and solutions to prospective partners/clients;
- Effectively manage challenging partner and client issues and situations, escalating where necessary.
Please note, this will be a hybrid role with 2 days a week based at our Head Office in Stevenage.
Skillset, Experience and Qualifications;
- Previous Partner Management experience in a B2B (Business-to-Business environment) is essential with a track record of achieving sales targets;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely whilst building rapport and trust with Partner/Client Senior Management;
- Customer-centric approach to sales; understanding their needs and drivers with the ability to handle objections and remove barriers;
- Ability to present and impart information to senior stakeholders in a professional and engaging manner;
- Positive and engaging telephone manner;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with experience of using a CRM (we use Pipedrive, and will provide full training);
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Strong organisational skills with a high attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks at any given time;
- Pro-active and enthusiastic with a can do attitude;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good commercial acumen;
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as being a team player.