Defense.com, an innovative and expanding Cyber Security specialist and the US arm of Bulletproof Cyber Security, is looking to recruit an Account Executive, based in Orlando, Florida, to join our team. Ideally stemming from a B2B (Business-to-Business) Sales or Account Management background, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to support our inbound lead sales process for new clients as well as our contract renewal sales process, on an as and when needed basis, for existing clients.
Responsible for developing incoming leads across our suite of Cyber Security and Consultancy services, the Account Executive will lead new clients through our sales process, partnering with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders; key to the role is working closely with our clients to understand their needs and partnering with them to select appropriate packages in a consultative manner (full training is given on our Cyber Security services to equip you with all the necessary tools and knowledge for this!). When appropriate, the Account Executive will also work with existing clients to re-sell, up-sell, and cross-sell services.
As a pivotal member of our Sales Team, we are looking for someone who has a natural flair to build rapport alongside the ability to drive both sales processes to completion. With a base salary of $60,000 and an OTE of $120,000 (our OTE is uncapped as well), the role at Defense.com, we believe, offers a great opportunity for an individual to forge ahead in their Sales career within an environment that is supportive and rewarding and a market that is primed for growth. An overview of the main duties has been provided below:
- Provide a seamless sales service to new clients via our inbound channels (both webform and telephone) from initial enquiry through to sales closure;
- With a customer-centric approach, progress clients through our renewal process, including gathering sales intelligence and objection handling, as well as exploring and promoting up-sell and cross-sell opportunities;
- Record all sales activity in our CRM (Pipedrive);
- Build and maintain a pipeline of live opportunities.
Skillset, Experience and Qualifications;
- Proven previous Sales or Account Management experience in a B2B (Business-to-Business environment) is essential;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely whilst building rapport and trust;
- Customer-centric approach to sales; understanding clients needs and drivers with the ability to handle objections and remove barriers;
- Positive and engaging telephone manner;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with experience of using a CRM (we use Pipedrive, and will provide full training);
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Strong organisational skills with a high attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks at any given time;
- Pro-active and enthusiastic with a can do attitude;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong commercial acumen;
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as being a team player;
- Willingness to learn.