Bulletproof Cyprus, a subsidiary of Bulletproof, an innovative and expanding Cyber Security specialist, is looking to recruit Graduate Penetration Testers to join its growing team. As a Graduate Penetration Tester, the graduate programme encourages you to both challenge and explore whilst working on exciting and complex penetration testing projects.
With a structured development pathway focusing on training, mentoring and professional certification alongside extensive on the job experience, Bulletproof Cyprus’ Graduate Penetration Tester programme will equip you with the pre-requisite skills and experience to forge ahead with a career within Cyber Security. Focusing predominantly on testing web apps (with, however, plenty of room to expand into other areas as you grow and develop), the graduate programme will support from both a technical perspective, with training from Senior Penetration Testers, Hack-the-Boxes and an OSCP qualification, alongside building your consulting skillset through the opportunity to engage directly with clients in a commercial environment.
With a track-record of developing Graduate Penetration Testers into fully-fledged Penetration Testers, this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of Bulletproof Cyprus at a hugely exciting time. With a reputation for delivering a first-class service, the Graduate Penetration Testers will be key in helping to continue deliver Bulletproof Cyprus’ services whilst providing an excellent client experience.
For this opportunity, we are looking for someone who has:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Computer Networks, Information Security or other related technical disciplines;
- A passion for security and networks;
- Good knowledge and understanding of networking principles;
- Good knowledge of various operating systems;
- Good understanding of virtualisation;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with strong attention-to-detail and accuracy;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude and the ability to think laterally;
- Self-motivation with a commitment to continued development;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels.
With a starting salary of €20,000, the Graduate Penetration Tester positions will be hybrid-based between the Paphos office and home. In terms of start dates, the successful candidates would ideally start on 4th July 2022, however, there is room to be flexible. Additionally, please note the working hours for this role is 10:45am to 7:15pm, Monday to Friday. The interview process will follow the below format on an individual basis subject to being selected to progress:
- 1st Stage: Capture the Flag Challenge (to be completed in your own time);
- 2nd Stage: Practical Assessment with an experienced Penetration Tester;
- Final Interview.